This is my mother. She left me when I was just 14 years old. I saw her a few times from teenage through the typical college years (although I didn’t have typical college years) and then she passed away before I married or had children. She was a wonderful woman that I know I would talk to her often if she were alive, but I really never got the chance.

The most current entries are things I would tell her and only her ... because they aren’t meant to be heard, just vented (if she were alive). The majority of this blog are letters she wrote to me (and a few to my sisters) during the years that we were apart.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Incredible Timing

Okay, so I've been meticulously entering letters into this blog from my mother starting with around the time she left me to the time she passed away, when just last week a dear friend (mother of a dear friend) contacted me on Facebook asking if I'd be interested in having the letters my mother sent to her.  How ironic is that!  Here I am in search of consolidating memories of my mother from my past and she just offers this out of the blue.

I love how the Lord helps us with even the smallest of desires!

No comments:

Post a Comment